Preparation time less than 30 mins
Cooking time less than 10 mins
Serves Makes 4
For the crêpes
For the filling
- 100g/3½oz Greek-style yoghurt
- 2 tbsp finely chopped fresh dill, plus extra to garnish
- 1 small lemon, 2 tsp juice and 4 wedges only
- 100g/3½oz thickly sliced smoked salmon
- salt and freshly ground black pepper
- To make the crêpes, mix the flour and eggs in a bowl. Whisk in half the milk until smooth. Add the remaining milk and whisk until well combined. Pour the mixture into a jug and set aside.
- To make the filling, mix the yoghurt, dill and lemon juice with a pinch of salt and ground black pepper in a bowl. Adjust the seasoning to taste, adding a little extra lemon juice if needed. Set aside.
- Brush a little oil over the base of a small non-stick frying pan – it will need a base no larger than 18cm/7in. Pour a quarter of the crêpe batter into the pan and swirl around until the base is completely covered. Cook for 1 minute or until the bottom of the pancake is cooked and golden-brown in places. Loosen the sides with a palette knife or turner and flip over. Cook the other side for 40–60 seconds more. Transfer to a warmed plate and continue to cook the remaining 3 pancakes.
- To serve, spread each crêpe with the dill mixture, top with smoked salmon and a little extra dill. Fold or roll the pancakes and serve with lemon wedges.